Beyond Loan Program
WHEN OTHERS SAY NO, EMBRACE SAY YES.
You’ve worked hard to establish yourself, but you’re not a conventional borrower, and that’s been holding other lenders back from approving your home loan. Maybe your income doesn’t quite fit the traditional nine-to-five paycheck. We won’t hold that against you. After all, home loans aren’t one-size-fits-all.
Unconventional shouldn’t mean unqualified.
Beyond is our program that offers financing solutions for borrowers who don’t easily fit into the guidelines for conventional mortgages. They call it unconventional. We like unconventional.
You might be unconventional if you:
• Own a business or are self-employed.
• Report a low adjusted gross income on tax returns.
• Have FICO scores lower than 700.
• Have some history of bankruptcy.
• Have a prior foreclosure, modification, short sale, or deed in lieu on your credit.
Highlights and qualifications:
• Loans valued up to $2 million.
• No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI), higher Loan to Value (LTV) loans.
• Designed for self-employed borrowers who show business cash flow on bank statements for qualifying income instead of what is reported on tax returns.
• On average, loans close in 21 days or less.
• Eligible properties include non-warrany
Approved to Move Loan Program
DON’T START HOUSE SHOPPING WITHOUT THIS — APPROVED TO MOVE™.
In today’s competitive market, when you find the house of your dreams, there’s often five other people dreaming of it too. How can you stand out from the other potential buyers? It’s easy with our Approved to Move™ program.
With Approved to Move™, you’ll have a fully underwritten approval in hand before you start looking. We do all of the paperwork up front so when the right home does come along, you’re ready. Sellers love Approved to Move™ because it’s virtually as good as a cash offer.
A little more work up front by us means you won’t lose the house of your dreams. Look at how Approved to Move™ compares with a standard pre-approval:
Approved to Move™:
• Fully underwritten approval
• Verified bank records
• Verified tax statements
• Verified FICO
• Verified credit scores
• Verified income and assets
• Verified debt-to-income ratio
• As close to cash offer as possible
• Good for 90 days
• Not underwritten or verified
• Quick pull from credit bureau
• Good for 30-60 days